Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 April 2010

If i had the chance- Reason 1 to go back in time...

I am trying to find at least 10 reasons to want to go back in time if was given a chance to do so. Number 10 has no specific significance as such but seems like a starting point for me to take a humungous decision like this one!
Reason 1-
It has been the easiest one. I didn't need to do much thinking to know that i would want to become a child again to be with my parents...I would love to see the youthful, optimistic face of my father and be carried in those strong arms that held the promise of protection from all things bad and evil! I would love to be able to see my mom in her prime beauty, wearing all the pretty sarees and singing lullabies to us every night...and i would definitely want to hear father's hearty laughter, filling our home with life, once again.
I am sure no one wants anything bad to happen to their spouse, kid(s) or parents...precisely why my going back in time would mean their coming back to youth too...it works both ways, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

These observations are my point of view of the life, as I see it. This blog does not intend to hurt, rationalise, judge, ridicule, or in any way offend anyone at all...it is only a way of sharing my own observations...so, please take it in the right spirit....thanks.