Search This Blog

Sunday 9 May 2010

The view from my window

I look out of the window- the hot (not even so hot as yet, mercifully) summer sun blinds my eyes, and yet i can see- busy- looking men and women going here and there in the street, clutching on to office-bags, packets, files and something or the other; rushing. It seems everyone knows where exactly they are headed, what exactly they are supposed to do, and what not. I wonder what is it that they do in their daily lives? What makes them having to go out in such harsh sun at its peak hour and finish those seemingly important errands? It even fills me with guilt that i am not out there, baking in the sun but indoors. Their daily commute in the sun seems to give them a purpose in life, a destination they must reach every day and they hurry across the same streets to reach there, somewhere, and give a meaning to their lives...however big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These observations are my point of view of the life, as I see it. This blog does not intend to hurt, rationalise, judge, ridicule, or in any way offend anyone at all...it is only a way of sharing my own observations...so, please take it in the right spirit....thanks.