Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Birthday Celebration Offer


We are turning 1 this May, and to celebrate, we are offering On My Way Home at more than 50% discount for an entire week!
From: May 1, 2015 8am- May 8, 2015 12am
Only at:
Sale Price:
£1.99 (including VAT) – 53% OFF on original price of £4.20
$1.99 - 51% OFF on original price of $3.99

Thank you for your love-affair with the written word!  
And just a reminder that if you have subscribed to Kindle Unlimited, you can read On My way Home, and  many more books for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These observations are my point of view of the life, as I see it. This blog does not intend to hurt, rationalise, judge, ridicule, or in any way offend anyone at all...it is only a way of sharing my own observations...so, please take it in the right spirit....thanks.